Friday, April 29, 2011

Guardian Angel

When I close my eyes I
see fire, It surrounds me when I
wake when I open my eyes I
see a long path moving away
I just think what to do or what
to say I just stop and think
As I am heading my away to a
different place as I go to a
different place as I go to my
destination it tell me to
say away and away until next
day I pray.      


               Copyright 2011 Janaya Hull.. All Rights Reserved                            

2 comments:

  1. I can relate to ms. Hulls poem it seems that we all get trapped in fire which represents trials in our life.But the guardian angel can be anyone that is willing to help us in life. Could be anyone an actual angel or a friend,teacher etc who is willing to help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janaya i just wanted to let you know, that you are so amazing and have a incredible voice!!!

    ReplyDelete