Thursday, January 13, 2011

Do you think I am a villain or hero?

Violence is like a drug to me
It lives in me it is the air I breathe to achieve

        Do you think I am a villain or a hero?        
                                                 I am the one that sleeps in the daylight        
                                                 And comes out as a knight
                        I am not a hero
                                                  I am negative as they come
                                                    I like to disguise myself so it will be risky to to find me                
                                                      In the morning I blend in like a dark shadow so I can swallow                                                                                                                                    
                                                                 you up like fearful tricks                               


Violence is like a drug to me
It lives in me it is the air I breathe to achieve

heart broken like an egg yolk broken into a scream
my evil work is an insane mind control game,
 where people sin and never win
 always want out but always stays in to defend .

Violence is like a drug to me
It lives in me it is the air I breathe to achieve         
        

                                              Who am I?
                        I use a special weapon to kill with great skills that point to your face of ill 
                                            I like when people get me mad        
                                             As wild fire to see them suffer my brain gets buffer of feeding off         
                                             Your energy your attitude is so good thanks for supper
                I wonder...        
                                                               Who will save you? who cares to help you?         
                                                        I like when the hero saves the day I told the woman        
                                                         She started to scream with everything she got
                I got so insecure...        
                                       I told her a story of my past, about my mother,
                                    those were the worst  days of my life        
                                     And just like that I vanished like bird swept from the sky 
                                                                 a chill tear went down                          
                                                                       my Pale   ink skin

Violence is like a drug to me
It lives in me it is the air I breathe to achieve


Copyright 2011 Janaya Hull. All Rights Reserved.

3 comments: